
A$AP Rocky may have cleared all criminal charges, but his legal battle is not over yet. Terell Ephron, also known as A$AP Relli, former A$AP rogue member accused Rocky of shooting him in 2021, although the rapper has not recently ruled the rapper. “The standards in criminal cases are far higher than the advantages of the standards of evidence in civil matters,” she said. “We still believe that our claims have advantages and intend to fully litigate.” Therefore, the judge filed a previous case ruling and a civil trial is scheduled for January 12, 2026. Evron initially filed a lawsuit in August 2022, claiming that Rocky (real name Rakim Mayers) shot him and committed a zealous charge on “Herly Wardron,” which had been on Rocky of Firlon, and on what was once a former crime. Grazing with bullets. However, under intense cross-examination, his credibility was questioned, and defense lawyers accused him of taking the oath of office. Rocky has been denied the allegations, and his legal team argued that he only carried prop guns in DMB music videos filmed with Rihanna earlier that year. Two A$AP mob members supported the claim, proving that the weapon was fake and only opened a blank space. The jury ended up only over three hours before finding out Rocky was unavailable. His lawyers, Joe Tacopina and Chad Siegel, were also pleased with the decision. “The acquittal of the jury expresses opinions on how they value this evidence,” he told the judge, suggesting that the claims no longer bear weight. During the criminal trial, jurors heard a recorded call, and Efroon allegedly told his friend that he would go missing and refused to testify whether he received payment from Rocky – Tacopina was marked as ransomware. Sargent told Rolling Stone that it is clear that the next hearing in a civil case is scheduled for May 28.
Source link